5 reasons to hold a Winter Wedding at The Chichester Hotel
July 17, 2017
When planning your special day, two of the biggest questions most frequently asked are, “when should we get married?” and “what venue?” Well I can answer both of these: have a winter wedding at The Chichester Hotel.
So what are the influencing factors?
- It is an original concept. Most couples get married in the summer months, but winter bestows a festive feeling that calls for a cosy and elegant wedding. You can also guarantee that your closest family and friends will be around to enjoy your special day too.
- It is the highlight of the season. Not many couple get married during the winter months so it gives people something to look forward to and as they plan months in advance, the focus is solely on the special couple.
- Access to amazing and unique wedding venues. The Essex Barn at The Chichester, for example, with its stunning interior lends itself well to a winter wonderland theme. You can speak to our expert supplier The Event Hire Company who look at each wedding on a bespoke basis and the ideas will be flowing.
- January and February are historically quiet in the hotel industry, so a deal can always be made. At The Chichester Hotel we would be happy to offer a discount or to include a complimentary mulled wine drinks reception.
- Comfort foods. You can tailor your menu and enjoy some wholesome hearty fare. It is winter after all and you don’t need to be beach ready just yet, so you can let Luke, our Head Chef, design a menu just for you.