Welcome to The Chichester Hotel
The Chichester Hotel is a modern character Three Star independently owned hotel, surrounded by farmland. Ideally situated between Basildon, Wickford and Rayleigh. Near to Benfleet, Billericay & South Woodham Ferrers.
The hotel is easily accessed from Basildon, Rayleigh and Wickford from the main roads of the A127 & A130 or Rail links of Rayleigh & Wickford on the Liverpool Street line. The location is ideal for access to anywhere in Essex and travel times to London our within the hour.
To check availability or make a booking online please check our bookings page.
- 35 en suite bedrooms, all non smoking. (Single rooms have a double bed)
- Wheelchair friendly room (see Guest Policy for details)
- 24 Hour access for guests
- Ample free on site parking
- All bedrooms have views across rural farmland
- Digital freeview 22″ TV
- Wi Fi 30 Minutes FREE then £3 per day, £10 per week
- Lounge bar & courtyard garden
- Room service Continental Breakfast Available
- Restaurant & Bar Monday to Thursday. Open 5.00pm to 10.30pm (meal until 9.30pm)
- Stable Bar Friday & Saturday. Open 6.30pm to 11.00pm (meals until 9.00pm)
- Stable Bar Sunday. Open 12.00 midday to 7.00pm (meals until 6.00pm)
- BAR CLOSES: 10.30pm MONDAY TO THURSDAY. 11pm FRIDAY/SATURDAY & 7pm SUNDAY